I've lived in Javea all my live, but I want to visit other countries like U.S.A. I was born in the San Carlos hospital, in Denia, but I go to school in Javea. I have met a lot of friends in the School Maria Inmaculada. I have had my first holy communion in 2006.
When I was 4 years old I have met my dog Tania, she was a german spheard mix rottweiler, and I had enjoyed a lot with her. Then they gave to me an other dog called Ron. He is a husky mix mastin, he didn't have a house to live. They had met theirself and played a lot.
I have been in Filipines three times when I was 5, 8 and 13 years old. I have riden an ox and a horse. I have visited the Mayon volcano, the Pinatubo volcano and the Taytai volcano.
I have broken a leg when I have done parkour in the town.
I haven't met my favourite movie stars like Vin Diesel or Will Smith, but when I grow up I am going to meet them. I have done kung-fu in Gandia. I haven't met kung-fu fighters in my live but I want to met someone like Jet-li or Donnie Yen.
I have done a web page for my german teacher, and I am doing some more for an other people and my personal site (like some movie stars).




No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario